Join the Green Movement and go Green with Green Mung Beans and the Green Mung Beans Sprouting Kit. Our organic beans grown in the convenience of your own home in 3 short days provides you with living, raw, abundant sprouted fresh food.
No expensive trips to the farmers market, no farm and no soil needed! Most foods today are processed and not as fresh as they once were. By sprouting using the Green Mung Beans Sprouting Kit, you’ll get organic, fresh, raw living food in your kitchen that is easy to grow and affordable.
The Green Mung Beans Sprouting Kit is a sustainable modern addition to your healthy lifestyle that provides an instant soil free garden on your kitchen countertop.
Easily Become an Urban Kitchen Countertop Farmer at Home
- Farm-to-Table without the Farm. No soil or sunlight needed. All you need is water.
- It’s easy to sprout!
- To get started, you’ll need our Organic Green Mung Beans and our Stainless Steel Sprouting Kit.
- Our Sprouting Kit promotes urban kitchen farming on your countertop when you don’t have a farm in your backyard.
- It only takes 3 days to grow fresh live food.
- The Green Mung Beans Sprouting Kit is versatile. It can also be used to soak and sprout raw nuts such as almonds, walnuts and cashews.
Sprouting Instructions: The Easy 5 Step Process
What You Need to Sprout Using the Green Mung Beans Sprouting Kit:
1 Cup Dry Green Mung Beans and Cold Water (No soil needed!)
1. Sort and Wash – On Day 1, place 1 cup of dry Green Mung Beans in the stainless steel kit. Examine the Green Mung Beans for imperfect beans and sediment and cover the beans with water. Wash the beans by rubbing them together, then drain the beans using the perforated lid. Do this twice until the water runs clear.
2. Soak – Immerse the Green Mung Beans completely in 3 cups of water for 8-12 hours or overnight. This allows the beans to fully absorb the water and begin the living process. Place the lid on top or under the steel container as a stand for your kit.
3. Drain and Rinse – On Day 2, after 8-12 hours of soaking, drain the Green Mung Beans using the perforated lid. Add fresh cold water, stir, rinse and drain again. Let sit.
4. Watch the Sprouting Begin – On Day 3, continue to add fresh cold water, stir and rinse once each day. You will begin to see the life force emerging from the Green Mung Beans.
5. Enjoy and Eat – In 3 days from start to finish, you will have your own, organic, live, delicious, fresh Green Mung Beans growing from your sprouting kit.At the end of 3 days, 1 cup of dry Green Mung Beans will grow into approximately 5 cups of sprouted Green Mung Beans.
- You may use tap or filtered water if available to grow your beans hydroponically.
- Your kitchen countertop sprouting does best in indirect light. If your countertop space is in direct sunlight, be advised that the color of the beans may vary due to the release of chlorophyll.
- Once your Green Mung Beans are sprouted, you may store them in the fridge for up to 5 days to retain their freshness.